“The mission of the City of Sturgeon Bay Assessor’s Office is to administer the Assessment function in a highly technical and competent manner that insures public confidence in the accuracy and fairness of all assessments in accordance with Wisconsin statutes and to prepare the annual assessment roll (the official record of all taxable real and personal property within the City of Sturgeon Bay) while providing the best possible service.”
The City of Sturgeon Bay has contracted with Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc. for the Assessment work within the city.
Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc
P.O. Box 440
Greenville, WI 54942
Phone: (920) 731-1995
Fax: (920) 731-4158
Business Personal Property Assessment
Phone: (608) 749-1995, press 3
Manufacturing Property (Assessed by Wisconsin Department of Revenue)
Phone: (608) 267-8992
The following information is provided as a service to the public and the citizens of Sturgeon Bay. The Sturgeon Bay City Assessor’s Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. The information contained within this site is the 2020 Assessment year property data. This data reflects property changes, which have occurred prior to 1/1/2020. Any change in a property since 1/1/2020 as a result of building permit, property split, fire, or other changes may not be reflected in this data.
The 2020 net tax rate per thousand for property in the City of Sturgeon Bay by School District is as follows:
- Sturgeon Bay School District is $22.98 per thousand of assessed valuation,
- $18.56 per thousand for the Sevastopol School District, and
- $20.03 per thousand for the Southern Door School District.
All three of these school districts are situated within the City of Sturgeon Bay.
The 2020 lottery credit for property within the City of Sturgeon Bay by School District is as follows:
- Sturgeon Bay School district $203.33.
- $115.30 for the Sevastopol School District, and
- $152.84 for the Southern Door School District.
The 2020 ratio or local level for all property is 99.26%.
2020 Property Assessment Data Online: http://search.apraz.com/search-2.asp?countyID=15&municipalityID=167
We encourage your use of this site and hope you will find it helpful.
- A Guide for Property Owners
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Wisconsin Manufacturing Property Assessment
- Wisconsin Equalized Values
Assessment Process & Law:
- What the Assessor Does
- Understanding Your Assessment
- Request for Review of Assessment
- Agent Authorization of Property Assessment Appeals
- Personal Property Blotter
- Board of Review Objection Form
- Statement of Personal Property Form