The west side fire station houses a 2014 Mini-pumper, RAM 5500, 4 x 4 with a 250 gallon water tank and a 500 gallon per minute pump, a 2008 Freightliner pumper/tanker with a 2,000 gallon water tank and can pump 1,000gpm , and a 1998 Spartan Metro Star with a 1,500 gallon per minutes pump, 1,000 gallon water tank with a Class A & B foam capabilities.
The east side fire station houses a 2001 Spartan Metro Star with a 1,500 gallon per minute pump, 1,000 gallon water tank with a Class A & B foam capabilities, a 1987 Pierce, 105 foot aerial ladder with a 1,500 gallon per minute pump and a 200 gallon water tank; a 2009 Ford F-350 which is used for grass fires and first responder vehicle,a 1991 GMC, 1,800 gallon water tanker with a 500 gallon per minute pump, a 1996 Chevrolet Step-van utility vehicle used for Dive rescue, Sonar and also carries an air cascade system, rescue equipment, and personnel, a 2006 Spartan Rescue Vehicle which carries specialized rescue equipment for trench, confined space, collapse & water/ice rescue. This vehicle also has a command area and air cascade system; a . An equipment trailer that carries a decontamination tent and supplies. It also carries spill pads and equipment for trench and collapse rescue. And a 2009 Kawasaki Mule with a Skid Pump for grass fires and off road rescue.
Other vehicles include and 2003 Chevy Tahoe used as the Fire Chief’s vehicle and a 2009 Ford, 4 x 4 extended cab pick up used as the Assistant Fire Chief vehicle.
Original equipment from the Fire Department is housed in the Pioneer Fire Company wing of the Door County Historical Museum located at 18 North 4th Avenue. It consists of a 1869 Hand Pumper, a 1920 Oldsmobile Pumper, a 1926 Knotts Pumper, and a 1939 FWD Pumper.